Here’s what went in in February.
Here are the books I read in February:
- Jurassic Park – It was fun but not amazing.
- Life – This is the autobiography of Rolling Stores guitarist Keith Richards. It’s about as crazy as you’d expect it to be. The last third of the book was boring, though; it was just him going on about getting old and about how he and Mick Jagger don’t get along anymore.
- Pride and Prejudice – In spite of myself, I really liked this book. Next up is Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.
- Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption – One of the wildest true stories I’ve ever read.
- Because It’s There: A Photographic Journey – An OK mountaineering photography book.
I also read a handful of shorter Kindle books.
I published a whopping 335 blog posts in February. That’s definitely a record for me.
On the last day of February, I finished and published an ebook called 101 Climbing Tips and Tricks. I ran into some formatting issues, though, and had to pull it from Amazon. I’ll work out the formatting issues and re-publish it hopefully next week.
I created and launched fkb.me, a site that highlights the best of that day’s free Kindle books. I also created a Facebook page and Twitter account for the site.
My big failure for the month, again, was not relaunching Infographic Academy. I was too distracted by other projects. It WILL happen in March. I have to do it because it’s been this dark cloud hovering over me.
cuteAWESOME.com or things on cuteAWESEOME.com went viral a few different times and got a lot of new subscribers and likes.
I didn’t travel anywhere in February; I was working too much. Operation use-my-car-as-little-as-possible has been working great. I filled up my car exactly zero times in January and then once on February 14. I believe I still have slightly over half a tank.
I started TradClimbingVideos.com as just another fun little side project and another way to promote my climbing ebooks.
I bolted a new climb on a new cliff near where I live. I still need to clean it and there are several other lines on the cliff I’ll bolt before I publish any info about it. It’s a great little wall, though.
I tried a few new recipes in February but none of them were fantastic.